The 11th Annual Care Coordination Summit is the ideal learning and networking experience for anyone tasked with the goal of meeting quality demands at your organization while increasing the role the patient plays in care options. For many in care coordination, that path is paved with countless challenges before success. With pay for performance now upon us, there’s no time for trial and error. You need successful, innovative programs you can implement – and you need them now.
At the 11th Annual Care Coordination Summit, you’ll learn from trailblazers in the industry who will share lessons learned, programs that work, and best practices that will keep you innovating long after the event is over. Our two-day conference will cover programs that improve outcomes while demonstrating value, innovative patient-centered models, specific tools to support your transition to pay for performance, and more.
If improving quality care is your goal in 2019, this conference simply can’t be missed!
- Gain insights into care coordination
- Learn about cutting edge analytics and how to effectively utilize data to improve your organizations effectiveness
- Learn how bringing advanced technology from other industries into healthcare can drastically improve care coordination, physician engagement, and patient satisfaction
- Understand how patient stratification and predictive care journey mapping improves outcomes and increases patient and care team satisfaction while reducing episode costs by 15-30%
- Identify challenges faced by a care coordination program and the potential solutions to overcoming the barriers
- Identify outcomes attained by successful care coordination programs
- Describe the challenges of redesigning care for a Medicaid population
- Explain the role of an ACO and how our role as a facilitator and change agent supports our network during the process of rigorous healthcare reform efforts
- Understand the changing RN role in primary care
- Learn about the impact of telehealth on healthcare delivery
- And more!